[Uml-devel] Two small bugs

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Fri Jul 23 03:50:04 UTC 2004

Achim Spangler <Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de> [040722 18:54]:
> a) "Save as.."
>   If I use the "Save as.." dialog to overwrite another foo.xmi file,
>   umbrello writes a new file foo.xmi.xmi
>   -> umbrello doesn't detect, that the filename has already the
>        currently selected filetype and appends the active filetype
>        a second time

I can't reproduce it. Are you saving to a filesystem where XMI and xmi is
the same, maybe on a Win or Samba share?

I created a new document and saved it as test.xmi. Then I clicked ones again
"save as" and entered test.xmi. It overwrites the file. I also closed
Umbrello and restarted, created a new document and saved it as test.xmi. No
other extension was added.

> b) colour pipette
>   If I want to take the color of another diagram element with the colour
>    pipette, umbrello takes a complete wrong colour value.
>    The colour which is then selected in the colour selection dialog
>    isn't used by any diagram element - so it does not take the colour of a
>    wrong item.
>
>    Is it possible, that there a some calculation problems?

I can't reproduce this as well. I think the color dialog is a KDE standard
dialog and the pipette as well. This means if there is a bug, it might be a
general KDE problem. I tried a little bit and every time the pipette choose
the right color and this color was applied to the element when I clicked ok.

Sebastian