[Uml-devel] Some fixes for sequence diagrams - at least partly very important

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Thu Jul 15 15:05:02 UTC 2004

Thanks again Achim for your work!

We are in code freeze until July 18 but I think we can apply your
patch thereafter.

The net effect is that the loading of sequence diagrams will not
work properly in umbrello-1.3beta2 - except for the case that the
diagram is originally created by that same version.
(Given that it's only a beta, that's something we can live with IMHO)

BTW, I needed to change to load/save of the MessageWidget's
FloatingText in UMLView: The floatingtext now gets added in the
m_WidgetList. That is needed in order for it to be selectable and
movable.  I am appending your patch with minor revisions.

Regards,

 Oliver