[Uml-devel] Massive changes during list downtime

Sebastian Stein seb.kde at hpfsc.de
Mon Jul 12 23:56:03 UTC 2004

Yesterday, the uml-* lists where down. I think it was a SourceForge problem.
Because of this downtime my CVS commit messages didn't got through, so I
forwarded the bounce messages some minutes ago to this list again. I closed
a lot of bugs, but I can't forward the messages from bugs.kde.org again.

So if you had some open bugs, please check if they were closed and if I
fixed them correctly.

Sebastian
--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,