[Uml-devel] Re: problem with font property setting

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Thu Jul 8 12:58:02 UTC 2004

Am Freitag, 9. Juli 2004 06:34 schrieben Sie:
> On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 03:47, Achim Spangler wrote:
> > file. As far as I can remember, they weren't printed before the last (
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > some days ) CVS changes.
>
> Hmm, it's not quite clear to me which change could have caused that.
I'm not _shure_ .
But there were several changes to FloatingText during the last days.
After looking through the archived emails, I detected no change, which could
have caused this.

So - sorry, my remembering was wrong.
Do you think, the events, which cause the blocked call on load of XMI can be
avoided on their root ( maybe disconnect some signals during load, or
whatever )?

Bye,
Achim