[Uml-devel] friend functions and one bug

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jul 5 12:30:00 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 11:53:32AM +0300, Andrew Olefira wrote:

> - It would be good to add support for "friend functions" (it is very important
> for C++)

I don't think these are supported by UML, so I'm not sure how they
would be added to Umbrello.

> - It would be good to add support for "Full Screen Mode" because it is very
> comfortable in use

Would you gain much space?  All that would be gained is the window
borders and KDE taskbar on a typical KDE desktop.

> - In "Code Generation Master" I change path for output files _but_ it generate
> files in _old_ path :(

This was a problem in Umbrello 1.2 which seems to have been fixed in
current CVS.

Thanks for your feedback