[Uml-devel] Old bug active again: new FloatingText of new Assoc can't be moved until next reload

Achim Spangler Achim.Spangler at mnet-online.de
Mon Jul 5 11:27:00 UTC 2004

Am Montag, 5. Juli 2004 20:19 schrieb Jonathan Riddell:
> On Thu, Jul 01, 2004 at 08:00:28AM -0700, Oliver Kellogg wrote:
> > On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 01:32, Achim Spangler wrote:
> > > I didn't insert a bug description into Bugzilla, as this bug is very
> > > probably caused by the current redesign of FloatingText. As Oliver (?)
> > > pointed out in his plan description for this change, bugs will probably
> > > be triggered as he tries to eliminate some obsolete stuff.
> > >
> > > So please change the functions for creation of a new FloatingText of an
> > > Association, so that the FloatingText can be moved immediately - and
> > > not only after the next reload.
> >
> > Oh. Please help me here, I've lost track:
> > Had that been fixed before?
>
> The problem is fixed for me, please give a step by step way to
> recreate it if current CVS still has this problem.
I works also for me again.
I thought that it was clear - as Oliver found the "smoking gun" .
I trief to set the state in bugzilla, but probably only the original issuer
can change the state to the final -  and  I'm NOT the original poster.

==> Please close the bug, as I'm now again happily using umbrello with quite
       few X11 memory needs  ;-)

Bye,
Achim