[Uml-devel] KDE_3_2_BRANCH: kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Mon Jan 19 15:11:02 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 06:44:34PM +0100, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Jonathan Riddell <jri at jriddell.org> [040119 18:18]:
> > CVS commit by jriddell:
> >
> > Remove more #ifdefs testing for old KDE versions which seem to break compilation
>
> Wouldn't it make sense to commit those changes (also of the ChangeLog) also
> to HEAD, so that we don't have to make those changes again during KDE 3.3
> release?

I've removed the ones from uml.h but kept the others so it will still be
compatible with KDE 3.1.

I've also changed the version in HEAD to 1.2 and I'll make a source
package available from the sourceforge site for people who want to use
it with KDE 3.1.  Any packages for KDE 3.1 can be added to if anyone
makes them.