[Uml-devel] Question about Umbrello design

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Feb 16 12:05:02 UTC 2004

Lemings, Eric B <eric.b.lemings at lmco.com> [040216 20:57]:
> A question for the Umbrello maintainers.  I was just wondering if you
> have thought about using the UML meta-model (documented in the UML
> specifications) as a model for the design of the non-GUI parts of
> Umbrello.

An implementation of the metamodel is already is there, so now we just need
someone making a GUI...

Have a look at:

http://warhol.cs.kent.edu/~ansutton/omf

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde