[Uml-devel] When to call setModified(true) ?

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Feb 4 06:27:42 UTC 2004

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [040204 14:54]:
> You also have to make sure it's only called once, I suspect that
> adding an assocaition between two classes calls it twice just now for
> example.

Mmh, this might be true, I haven't checked. That's the problem with the
policy. I think there should be only one place for setModified() calls for
created objects. Maybe umldoc.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde