[Uml-devel] Thoughts on Umbrello 1.3

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Tue Feb 3 13:41:19 UTC 2004

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [040120 08:46]:
> So any fixes to major problems should be done in HEAD and then merged back
> into 3.2 carefully (cvs -j is rumoured to be good for this, ask if you
> have any problems).

I want to update the ChangeLog file in HEAD and 3.2. Both have the same
content. Do I first submit the HEAD ChangeLog? And what can I do next to
merge in the changes to 3.2? Is another commit needed? I remember a Windows
based CVS system, where you could say that a commit is valid for all
branches, so in fact just one commit was needed.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde