[Uml-devel] (forw) Modelling a database using Umbrello

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Thu Aug 26 08:38:22 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded message from "Jens R. Victorin" <jrv at victorin.se> -----

From: Jens R. Victorin <jrv at victorin.se>
Subject: Modelling a database using Umbrello
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 17:05:52 +0200
To: seb_stein at gmx.de

I'd like to create and maintain a database model of a relation database using a linuxbased tool. I'd like to model tables and create relations between tables using primary keys, foreign keys etc. and eventually press the "generate" button to create the database.

Umbrello seems to have almost everything necessary. I've been experimenting with it but can not bend it quite to my needs. I've googled and searched your mailarchives but not found anything obvious regarding Umbrello and db models. Do you have any info, comments, links or suggestions regarding this that you could share with me?

/Jens R. Victorin

----- End forwarded message -----

--
http://www.hpfsc.de/ - die Seite rund um:
Assembler, Bundeswehr, TFT LCDs, Halle/Saale, Fahrradtouren, Neuseeland,