[Uml-devel] Who wants to help?

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Wed Aug 18 04:39:14 UTC 2004

I need some help in moderating the mailing lists in the next weeks, because
I'm moving to another country and I may be without internet connection for
some time. So I like to ask if someone wants to jump in. This is a good
chance for people who want to help Umbrello, but don't want to code or file
bug reports.

If you are interested, please send a private mail to me: seb.stein at hpfsc.de

If you have, please send me your public PGP/GPG key as well, so that I can
send you the mailing list password encrypted.

Sebastian
--
PGP-ID:      0x9695F25F
Fingerprint: D5DA A954 D16B 09E2 005A  A065 AB10 3028 9695 F25F