[Uml-devel] Sharing designs, Folders, 3rd Party imports

Larry Weisberg lweisberg at finjan.com
Mon Aug 16 05:38:01 UTC 2004

OK - I added a wish list.  In the meantime is there somewhere that I can read a (preferably brief and clear) explanation of the XMI format used for Umbrello?  Would I need to read the XMI 1.2 spec on the OMG web site (http://www.omg.org/technology/documents/formal/xmi.htm)?  Or is there a more concise version that would suit my needs?

Thanks,
Larry