[Uml-devel] Commercial use of Umbrello

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Thu Apr 29 11:23:36 UTC 2004

On Thursday, April 29, 2004 8:23, Tanuj wrote:

> Since, I am new to umbrello I would like to know if anyone has used
> Umbrello UML Modeler in comercially.
>
> How good the tool is to be used in commercial development.

Well, if you've been using a tool like Rational Rose or similar:
We're not there yet.

In general I'd say: It depends on your particular needs.
But hey, it's an open source project - please try it out and let us
(uml-devel) know about your particular complaints or suggestions.

Hope you find umbrello useful even in its current state :)

--Oliver