[Uml-devel] Installation on RedHat 8

gvanderbee at free.fr gvanderbee at free.fr
Fri Apr 16 06:26:09 UTC 2004

Hi Sebastian,

> gvanderbee at free.fr <gvanderbee at free.fr> [040416 11:31]:
> >   - recompile 1.2 src (umbrello-1.2.1.tar.bz2)
> > The .configure script warned me about Qt version
> > checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.2) (library qt-mt) not
> found.
>
> Umbrello should compile with Qt 3.0 I think. Try fixing the configure
> script in the admin directory:
>
> admin/acinclude.m4.in:
>
> > if test -z "$1"; then
> >   # Current default Qt version: 3.2
> >   kde_qtver=3
> >   kde_qtsubver=2
>
> Change to:
>
> if test -z "$1"; then
>   # Current default Qt version: 3.2
>   kde_qtver=3
>   kde_qtsubver=0
>                ^^

I already tried this issue from the FAQ ..
It doesn't do anything. I've got still the same error. Does anyone ever compile
1.2.1 on redhat 8 with kde3.0 ?? On which system are you working Sebastian ?

If it could be easier, I could try the 1.1.1 from cvskde (with the bug fixed) ??
I can't get a login from here (administrator says it doens't come from the
firewall??!!) but someone could perhaps help me to get it ?
Gill

> Try again recompiling. If it doesn't work, you have to update Qt at least to
> 3.1.

I tried on a redhat 9 + kde3.1, just for test because it's not the final
machine, and I got the same error.

Gill