[Uml-devel] umbrello crashes on two methods with the same name

Max Lapan lapan_mv at inbox.ru
Fri Sep 19 14:12:31 UTC 2003

Sebastian Stein <seb_stein at gmx.de> writes:

> Max Lapan <lapan_mv at inbox.ru> [030918 15:16]:
> > When I try to create two methods with the same names (but with different
> > signatures, but it doesn't matter) it warns me about that and when I
> > select the first method in operations list it crashes with SEGFAULT.
> >
> > When umbrello runs under gdb, everything works, but it's very sloooow.
>
> I can't reproduce this problem with the current version from KDE CVS. Maybe
> it was already fixed. Did you use the property window to add an operation to
> the class or did you use the right click context menu? Where did you click
> on the first operation, in the project tree view on the left or in the
> property window in the operation page (where all operations are listed)?

The sequence of actions:

1. open class properties window
2. open operations tab
3. click 'new operation' button
4. set any method name, for example CTest
5. cick ok
6. click 'new operation' button again
7. set the same method name (CTest)
8. click yes in message box
9. in operations list in class properties window click on the _second_
method -> crash

Tonight, I'll try to test CVS version

Best regards,
Max Lapan
--
Optimism is the content of small men in high places.
		-- F. Scott Fitzgerald, "The Crack Up"