[Uml-devel] kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Sat Sep 13 04:39:04 UTC 2003

I owe apologies for the problems after my WidgetData=>Widget merge.

There was a major oversight in the AssociationWidget::saveToXMI:
the widget{a,b}id was not always being saved.
A big THANKS to Brian for fixing this.

In terms of stability/usability I hope we're slowly returning
to normal again.
Please continue to report any problems you may be experiencing.

Oliver