[Uml-devel] XMI is not standar?

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Tue Sep 9 16:11:02 UTC 2003

    I'm looking for an app to do some UML design, and I had seen
poseidon, argouml and now I'm heading to umbrello. but reading you FAQ
page, I find that XMI is not standardly adopted, or the standard is not
to-the-bone followed. can you explain more?

    also, I would like to know if arbitrary stereotypes can be used and
if stereotypes can be 'applied' to methods, attributes and relations.
I aim to use any UML tool with AndroMDA to generate j2ee code.

    please cc me, as I'm not subscribed to the list.