[Uml-devel] Strategic Partnership in the field of Arabic translation and localization.

admond admond at tedata.net.eg
Mon Sep 8 20:09:23 UTC 2003

Strategic Partnership in the field of Arabic translation and
localization.

Dear Sir or Madam

If this e-mail caused you any inconvenience please accept our apology.
We are one of the leading translation organizations in the Middle East
specialized in translating technical legal and commercial documents,
training Operation and Services Manuals for industrial installation,
Software and Hardware Localization.
 We also use Trados in Arabic Translation.
Our computer infrastructure includes DSL and FTP server, all hardware
and Arabic localization software.

Please visit our simple webpage perhaps we can form a Strategic
Partnership in the field of Arabic translation and localization.

Best Regards

Edmond Moines
Arabic Translation Services

Tel :202-453 1492, FAX :202-259 0571
Mobile: 0020122173894
Mail address: 8A Toman by st. Alkobba, Cairo Egypt.
http://www.arabic-translation.net/
info at arabic-translation.net
Or
admond at tedata.net.eg