[Uml-devel] Artifacts are back since latest commits

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sun Sep 7 02:40:04 UTC 2003

I noticed that drawing artifacts are back, since the last days. I don't know
which commits caused this problem. I have a class in a class diagram (500%
zoom) in the left top corner of the drawing area. If I open the code menu
and close it again, there is a small area left to the class rectangle.

Maybe we should really stop refactoring the current code and try to get it a
little bit more stable. I mean refactoring is good but maybe not in the
phase of a feature freeze.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde