[Uml-devel] Fw: *WidgetData => *Widget merge, continued

Oliver Kellogg Oliver.Kellogg at t-online.de
Tue Sep 2 22:32:04 UTC 2003

I've committed it.

There's still one known problem - loading quanta.xmi and doing a
File->Close will crash umbrello. The problem here seems to be that
the QCanvas has some dangling widget refs, i.e. references to
widgets that in fact have been deallocated.

Does anybody know of a good way to debug this kind of problem?

Thanks,

Oliver