[Uml-devel] kdesdk

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sun Oct 26 14:28:07 UTC 2003

Frank Karlitschek <frank at kde-look.org> [031027 00:22]:
> lots of crystalization
>   A            umbrello/umbrello/hi22-mime-umbrellofile.png   1.1
>   A            umbrello/umbrello/hi48-app-umbrello.png   1.1
>   A            umbrello/umbrello/hi48-mime-umbrellofile.png   1.1
>   A            umbrello/umbrello/hi64-app-umbrello.png   1.1
>   M            umbrello/umbrello/hi16-app-umbrello.png   1.2
>   M            umbrello/umbrello/hi16-mime-umbrellofile.png   1.2
>   M            umbrello/umbrello/hi32-app-umbrello.png   1.3
>   M            umbrello/umbrello/hi32-mime-umbrellofile.png   1.2
>   M            umbrello/umbrello/lo16-app-umbrello.png   1.4
>   M            umbrello/umbrello/lo16-mime-umbrellofile.png   1.2
>   M            umbrello/umbrello/lo32-app-umbrello.png   1.4
>   M            umbrello/umbrello/lo32-mime-umbrellofile.png   1.2

Well, I always like if artist make better icons, but in this case the new
icon tells nothing. I think a part of a class diagrams with an actor is more
describing then the new icon. Please revert your commit.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde