[Uml-devel] Remaining bugs for KDE 3.2

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sun Oct 26 03:12:02 UTC 2003

At the moment I think we should try to fix the following remaining bugs:

crashes
=======

59774 crash when cutting last diagram left
66442 When selecting the 'Activity Transition' properties on a
65389 Umbrello crashes when deleting anchor

other stuff
===========

65502 (broken C++ -> Brian?)
65635 (I will give it a try in the next days)
66459 Class Generation Wizard doesn't add a class to the project
66461 (I will give it a try in the next days)

So I like to ask all of you to try to fix those bugs. If nobody stands up
against it, I will mark them with severity "high", so that KDE 3.2 won't be
released if they are not fixed.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde