[Uml-devel] kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Brian Thomas brian.thomas at gsfc.nasa.gov
Fri Oct 24 08:09:40 UTC 2003

	Hey Oliver,

On Wednesday 22 October 2003 01:21 pm, Oliver Kellogg wrote:
> Hello Brian,
>
> Thank goodness you're still around, I'd already
> feared you'd fallen off the umbrello planet ;)
>
> I am having some problems with the C++ code generator.
> Are you still working on it?

	Yeah,

	I had thought that I sent a message to the list that I would
	be away for a work-related 10-day trip until today, but I dont see
	that it showed up. Sorry for the confusion to all!!

	I do intend to fix up the C++ code generation, at least to the
	same level that the Java generator is at and to proceed
	with bug fixing of the code generation in general. Im now
	looking into using valgrind to help me track down some
	of the nasty stuff Stebastian mentioned earlier.

	My plan is to just to do the above until 3.2 release. I hope
	to have the gross fixes to the code editor and C++ generation
	by the end of october, but mains stuff will be coming soon.
	I expect to be making some commits in a few days..probably
	over the weekend.

				-bt.