[Uml-devel] Key Binding

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Wed Oct 15 04:23:04 UTC 2003

On Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 10:05:39PM +0200, Roman Mertyn wrote:
> I meant for example:
>
> 'CTRL+F2' do turn "NOTE"-tool on
> 'CTRL+F3' do turn "ANCHOR"-tool on
> 'CTRL+F4' do turn "CLASS"-tool on
> & so far.

It would be hard to fine key bindings which are easy to remember but
which do not clash with other key bindings.  The ones you suggest here
would clash with the virtual desktop key bindings for example.

> I'am a newbie at Linux, but I find this tool very usefull and I would like to
> convert this tool to Russian. It will be great, when you could say me how i
> can do it.

Join the KDE translation team for Russian, I'm sure they'd love the help.

See http://uml.sourceforge.net/faq.php

Sorry for the late reply, see also the bottom of the FAQ page for how
to get a quicker one :)