[Uml-devel] Various notes, Forward: developer.kde.org/development-versions

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Oct 13 10:35:06 UTC 2003

Jonathan Riddell <jr at jriddell.org> [031013 19:23]:
> The toolbar down the side is now too long to fit on an 800x600
> screen.  It seems to work just as well at the top.  Any objections to
> it being moved?

You mean the widget toolbar? I think no problem if you move it, I could drag
it at the other position. This should be restored on next startup, if not I
will file a bug report ;-)

> Just a reminder that October 26th is two weeks away.  Any i18n()
> strings need to be in by then.

Uhhh, we need to rework a little bit the handbook to reflect the new
features I think.

> I was at the UK Linux Expo this week and a surprising number of people
> were asking about Umbrello, it really is quite popular.

Last weekend I was on a small Linux fair in Giessen. Well, I had one people
asking directly for Umbrello. This was a little bit surprising for me.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde