[Uml-devel] Possibly good news

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu Oct 9 17:19:08 UTC 2003

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 09:24:15PM +0200, BARTKO, Zoltan wrote:
> I wanted to generate documentation from .xmi files (OpenOffice and possibly
> KWord too). I know there exists a converter into HTML, but I would like to
> do one that incorportates images too... (and and xslt processor can't do
> that, AFAIK)

Sounds interesting.  People can just use doxygen to convert the
generated c++ code into HTML but that's not the easiest of things and
it assumes that c++ is being generated so there's probably a market for this.

It would probably be easiest and most logical to have it as just
another code generator, making it from the .xmi file seems like overly
complex in comparison.

Mind that KDE is in a feature freeze (I'm working on adding enums but
then I'll call it a day) so it can't go in until next year.

Slovakia?  You sould have come to Nove Hrady :)