[Uml-devel] slightly off-topic: ld weirdness

BARTKO, Zoltan bartko.zoltan at pobox.sk
Mon Nov 24 02:32:05 UTC 2003

Hello folks,

I am writing my documentation generator for Umbrello. I use KDevelop3 (I'm dumb with automake, I admit). to be brief, in UmlApp I have put an attribute DocGenerator* m_docGenerator, and it compiles, but ld gives me things like there is an undefined reference in UmlApp::UmlApp[in-charge] and in UmlApp::UmlApp[not-in-charge] to DocGenerator::DocGenerator[in-charge]. Then it is not willing to recognize the methods of the DocGenerator class in UmlApp.

what am I doing wrong? I'm confused.

Thanks in advance

Zoltan