[Uml-devel] Problem with anchor points in associations

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon Nov 10 03:58:07 UTC 2003

Carlos Renato Camolesi Oliveira <Carlos.Oliveira at ic.unicamp.br> [031110 11:31]:
> Version: 1.1.1 (KDE 3.1.0) (compiled sources)
>
>  When I put some anchor points in my diagrams they dissaper when a load my
>  project that was saved before!
>   This is given me a lot of work to redo ever archor point!  What can I
>   do?

The only thing you can do is to wait till KDE 3.2 is released. There will be
a new version of Umbrello, where this bug is fixed. Another solution would
be to compile the development version directly from CVS. Please see the
homepage for details.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/
Bug Reports     : http://bugs.kde.org/
CVS             : kdesdk/umbrello on cvs.kde.org:/home/kde