[Uml-devel] kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Sebastian Stein seb.kde at hpfsc.de
Thu Nov 6 03:09:06 UTC 2003

CVS commit by sstein:

fix bug #66461:
This is a dirty fix, I know. But I can't really understand, why QFontMetrics &fm = getFontMetrics(UMLWidget::FT_NORMAL); returns sometimes a too small value (about 1 or 2 pixels). The gracy thing is, that it works some lines above (for attributes in classes it works, for operations it doesn't).

Maybe someone else sees the real reason. I also removed the calculateSize() call before every drawing, it works without this call now. I also replaced some ? : with if else if else conditions. I think this makes the code more readable. I also added some comments.

  M +35 -14    classwidget.cpp   1.18
  M +3 -1      enumwidget.cpp   1.3
  M +21 -8     interfacewidget.cpp   1.15