[Uml-devel] Problems with diagram export

Stephen Torri storri at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 28 21:24:09 UTC 2003

I deleted my umbrello directory and did a complete checkout followed by
a rebuild. I still getting the only type I can export to is 'mime'.

Clicking on 'Export as Picture' gives the warning box "Could not find
mime type - application/octet-stream". Clicking 'OK' gives the error box
"No mime types installed!". Click 'OK' gives the "Save As" box for
exporting the diagram. The Filter type only contains many entries of
'mime. Below is the output from the console screen.

Known lib: libcodegenerator
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Found version 60, expecting version 61 or
higher.
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Outdated database found
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Found version 60, expecting version 61 or
higher.
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Outdated database found
umbrello: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter
attributes) \x08
  Major opcode:  *
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Found version 60, expecting version 61 or
higher.
kio (KSycoca): WARNING: Outdated database found
kio (KMimeType): WARNING: KServiceType::offers : servicetype
ThumbCreator not found
kio (KMimeType): WARNING: KServiceType::offers : servicetype
ThumbCreator not found
kio (KMimeType): WARNING: KServiceType::offers : servicetype
ThumbCreator not found
kio (KMimeType): WARNING: KServiceType::offers : servicetype
ThumbCreator not found
umbrello: WARNING: KDE detected X Error: BadMatch (invalid parameter
attributes) \x08
  Major opcode:  *

Stephen
--