[Uml-devel] Bug submission dialog does not allow for authenticated SMTP servers

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Sat May 24 11:05:02 UTC 2003

Timothy Farrell <tim at studyshare.net> [030524 19:57]:
> My email service requires that I login before sending email.  KMail can do
> this, but the bug submission dialog cannot.  This would be helpful.

Well, we have no influence on the bug report dialog, because it is a
standard dialog provide by KDE. I think they want to keep it simple, because
most users use full featured mail clients.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/