[Uml-devel] AssociationWidget/AssociationWidgetData merge

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue May 20 14:25:08 UTC 2003

On Tue, 20 May 2003, Oliver Kellogg wrote:

> Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> >
> > Am I right in thinking that this just removes the need for
> > AssociationWidgetData and doesn't do anything else.
>
> Correct. (I hope ;-)

Actually it just changes it so AssociationWidget
inherits from AssociationWidgetData rather than get rid of it completely.
Which is probably just as good.

> This is just the first hack - I'm sure there still are duplications
> that can be weeded out, now that the two are merged.
>
> If possible, everybody please give this a spin.
> I did some testing, but... difficult to test everything :)

A couple of five minute beasties I'm afraid.  Try changing the
Changeability on an association, crash.  Also I had problems with the
Quanta file
http://www.cs.stir.ac.uk/~jri/quanta_uml.xmi
load that up, then press the New File button on the toolbar.

Jonathan