[Uml-devel] Thoughts about U2 "tree view"

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon May 12 07:33:14 UTC 2003

Andrew Sutton <asutton at mcs.kent.edu> [030512 16:27]:
> the only thing that i'd suggest being careful of is the data independence of
> what's represented in the tree view. that could represent several objects
> from several different metamodels - we always use UML as the example, but it
> could also represent CWM data. actions corresponding to objects in different
> metamodels will almost certainly be different.

So we have to look at MOF was basic elements it defines and which actions
could be done with these elements. I think of a class can contain
operations, so an action add an operation to a class is needed.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/