[Uml-devel] Umbrello isn't listed in KDE 3.2 feature plan, because...

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Thu May 8 07:23:17 UTC 2003

On Wed, 7 May 2003, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:

> BTW, did anyone of you read the announcement of the KDE Developer meeting in
> Nove Hrady? Will anyone of you attend? (I will most probably).

I'd like to go but have no idea what I'm doing next month never mind in
August.

But speaking of August there's also linux2003 at my old school
http://www.ukuug.org/events/linux2003 at the start of August. There's a
small chance of me giving a talk on Umbrello there and also running a KDE
stall.

Jonathan