[Uml-devel] Load/Save bug in current 1.2b CVS

P. Fleury fleury at users.sourceforge.net
Tue May 6 22:47:10 UTC 2003

Sebastian Stein wrote:

>P. Fleury <fleury at users.sourceforge.net> [030506 19:11]:
>

>>2. Add an operation to it (any method will do: list view popup menu,
>>double-click on class, "new operation" in sequence diagram)
>>Then, it appears twice in the list view, most of the time once as a
>>

>I have noticed that as well!

What is the idea behind the two methods of UMLListView named
slotObjectCreated() and childObjectCreated() ? (they are not documented
AFAICT:-)
In the case of adding a new operation, or attribute, both get called,
and it seems to make two children nodes.
Also, when the operation is created with the popup menu in the list
itself, the child gets added to the right parent (the UMLClassifier),
but if the operation gets added through the popup menu in the diagram,
then through the new operation dialog, the child gets attached to the
parent of the Classifier...

Luis De la Parra Blum wrote:

> wow!, are we in beta already?
> I guess I must have missed the announcement....

:-) Am I being too optimistic ? Or maybe the keys 'a' and 'b' are just
too close together on my keyboard...

--Pascal