[Uml-devel] Umbrello isn't listed in KDE 3.2 feature plan, because...

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Tue May 6 14:42:07 UTC 2003

On Monday 05 May 2003 16:22, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
>  - refactoring agent  (mostly done)
>  - improved code export

two questions:

1- does any one have any idea how far we are for KDE 3.2?
2- has anyone tried my experimental diagrams since last saturday?

if we still have enough time, I would dare to propose considering the
posibility of changing to the new diagrams... even though it' still *far*
from complete, it does have some strong points, specially in the
associations-area over the current code  ( auto-adjust associations / fixed /
manually placed connections / direct lines between anchor points or
orthogonal lines only ( todo ).  ...it has, of course, a bunch of contras
too.. of which the most important probably are:
  - all ( most) of the dialogs for editing properties are missing and would
need to be implemented
 - save / load would need to be implemented with the same format as the
current *Widgets
 - we'll probably introduce a bunch of new bugs

luis