[Uml-devel] Article about Umbrello

Navindra Umanee navindra at cs.mcgill.ca
Tue May 6 07:47:06 UTC 2003

Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih at mailbox.tu-berlin.de> wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 May 2003 15:38, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> > > I also submitted a story to dot.kde.org some days ago, but it seems, that
> > > they don't want to submit it. I haven't got any feedback from the
> > > dot.kde.org team.
> >
> > Try kdenews.unixcode.org, if they're still running.  They are a more user
> > centric news site.
>
> Actually the dot people would LOVE to have more user submissions!
> Navindra constantly asks for submissions. I'm not sure why they
> didn't post your story yet, but I suspect they didn't have the time
> yet.

Carsten is correct.  I apologise for not having contacted everyone
yet.  Our notification system seems to have been broken since we got
listed on DSBL.org and I missed some people/articles :(.

Anyway, we have quite a few articles lined up but Monday/Sunday was
slow because we were intentionally slowing things down for the Karamba
article.

Btw, is this article is in german only?

Thanks,
Navin.