[Uml-devel] develoment icons

Andrew Sutton asutton at mcs.kent.edu
Tue May 6 07:14:07 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 07:46 am, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Andrew Sutton <asutton at mcs.kent.edu> [030506 07:28]:
> > i'm just trying to get some other feedback (and hopefully) the interest
> > of somebody with more graphical ability than i :)
>
> No feedback about graphics from me, it isn't really a strength of mine. But
> I have a backtrace for you ;-)

i got that when i first built it too :) there's a cyclic linker problem in the
build - i think. i believe it has something to do with compiling xmi before
model and uml. i think a change in the build order to build metamodels before
xmi should alleviate that problem, but i'm not 100% on that. the other
possibility would be to move xmi into libumbrello2 - which i don't think is
necessarily a bad thing, but it does eliminate the storage category of
plugins :(

anyway, i'll change the build order in the plugins dir - lets see if that
helps.

andy