[Uml-devel] Umbrello isn't listed in KDE 3.2 feature plan, because...

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Mon May 5 07:12:03 UTC 2003

Under:

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html

you can find the planned features and their current status for KDE 3.2.

You won't find Umbrello there. It isn't a major problem to add Umbrello to
this list (CVS:
/home/kde/developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-features.xml), but
before I can do this, I just want to have a list of planned Umbrello
features and their current status.

So here is a small list of features I'm sure about:

- add Umbrello to KDE SDK (NEW in KDE) - DONE
- add C# source code generation - in progress

Could you please write down what we want to add till KDE 3.2?

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/