[Uml-devel] Getting code more stable

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Fri May 2 12:15:51 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 23:14, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> features and fixing some bugs? I mean people like Thomas said they won't go

I agree that fixing bugs is (very) important, but I would not like to stop new
developments as for now

> Maybe we should throw out the plugin stuff. Do we really need it at the
> moment?

please dont! - you dont need it for the current code, but I'm using it for my
"experiments" and it should not interfere with anything in the "stable" code.
it is not even used unless you create one of "my" diagrams.
I really would hate having to mantain that in my private copy, and like I
said, it should not cause any problems to you.

> What do you think about it? I know KDE feature freeze didn't started yet,
> but at the moment the code is like a Linux kernel with broken IDE support
> ;-)

ups... well.. I just wrote a mail explaining I just got back from an
unexpected 2-weeks trip and am going to commit some big changes (to my code)
which *could* bring in more instability (but then again, it could fix some
things as well =)
anyways... if you are not using "my" diagrams, you should not even notice any
changes.

luis