[Uml-devel] Getting code more stable

Sebastian Stein seb_stein at gmx.de
Fri May 2 00:37:34 UTC 2003

Brian Thomas <thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov> [030502 09:18]:
> 	(I forget, will 1.2 or 1.1 appear in the next KDE release? I had thought
> 	it would be 1.2, but perhaps Im wrong, someone please inform me :)

1.2

> 	I guess my overall view is that the 1.1 stuff shouldnt be changing *at
> 	all* unless its a dire bug fix. Some small features might creep in 1.1.x,

Yes, this is how we go.

> 	but that stuff really belongs in 1.2 alongside of functional/bug fixes.
> 	And if the feature is a radical departure from Umbrello, then its
> 	probably best to wait for 2.x series to put it in.  Without understanding
> 	more about the plugin stuff, I would suppose it falls somewhere inbetween
> 	1.2 and 2.0.

I agree as well. Well the problem with the plugin stuff is, that Andy has
changed it in Umbrello2 again, but these changes where not added to
Umbrello 1. So both versions are very out of sync.

Umbrello UML Modeller
Description     : UML diagram drawing tool for KDE with code generation
Homepage        : http://www.umbrello.org/