[Uml-devel] u2 uml plugin working

Andrew Sutton ansutton at kent.edu
Sun Mar 23 06:13:13 UTC 2003

On Sunday 23 March 2003 1:21 am, Sebastian Stein wrote:
> Andrew Sutton <ansutton at kent.edu> [030323 07:00]:
> > i just committed all the code required to dynamically load the uml
> > metamodel and have it parse itself. what does that mean for umbrello2?
> > basically it means that the we have the ability to use all the objects in
> > UML - we just have to write the code to actually use it.
>
> I get a warning during compile:

just unused parameters. alot of those (particularly in the _impl.cpp files are
side effects from generating stub functions with no implementation. some of
them are just things i've just been too lazy to fix. it shouldn't really
affect the build - it still builds binaries.

don't forget the make install :)

and don't forget to modify (or create) the umbrello2rc file. i guess i should
be installing that... hmm.

anybody know how to install a config file?

andy