[Uml-devel] kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Jens Krüger jkrueger1 at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 21 10:12:06 UTC 2003

As I mentioned earlier, it was a fast workaround to overcome the error message
that round is missing. But the development has gone further, so it is not necessary
to discuss more about this problem. If you decide to implement the missing round
function in one way feel free to do it. Jonathan solved this problem by using rint instead of
round.

Jens

Am Freitag, 21. März 2003 17:47 schrieb Luis De la Parra Blum:
> On Wednesday 19 March 2003 17:51, Frerich Raabe wrote:
> > > #define round(x) (x < 0 ? int(x - 0.5)  : int(x + 0.5))
> > >
> > > It was only an idea to overcome the problem of rewriting the code if a
> > > function is missing.
> >
> > This will break for invocations like "int i = round(++x);"
>
> why do you insist in using a define? you can simply put thatcode in a
> function.
> If you dont want the function to be global, just put it in an anonymous
> namespace in the cpp file.
>
> luis.

Jens