[Uml-devel] kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Wed Mar 19 12:12:07 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 03:23, Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> I'm now tempted to get rid of the serialise() and getClipSizeOf() methods.
> It would mean the end of the old file format but it would tidy and
> simplify things up considerably.

I'd say we should go for it.
I dont think Umbrello (or better, UML Modeller) had that many users as it
seems to have, now, and most of them have already updated and hopefully
converted all their files to be XML based.

... in case of emergency they can always grap a copy of 1.1.1 and convert the
files to XML.

luis