[Uml-devel] does umbrello still compile on head?

Klas Kalass klas.kalass at gmx.de
Wed Mar 19 01:32:58 UTC 2003

Hi All,

I did a commit on uml.{h,cpp} in KDE CVS to add compatibility for KDE versions
< 3.2, because the commit from bmeyer broke compilation for me (still on
KDE_3_1_BRANCH).

But now I read on kmail-devel that a similar compatibility fix to kmail broke
compilation with kdelibs HEAD. Can anyone please test if I broke compilation
with kdelibs HEAD?

The feature that is changed (implemented much easier with kdelibs HEAD) is
showing/hiding of the statusbar and the toolbar.
If I broke compilation (some issues with moc) then I would suppose to remove
the showing/hiding for < kdelibs HEAD.

Please cc me as I am not subscribed.

Klas