[Uml-devel] Bug fix patch: xmlschemawriter

Brian Thomas thomas at mail630.gsfc.nasa.gov
Mon Mar 17 10:11:37 UTC 2003

On Monday 17 March 2003 09:35 am, umbrello-devel-request at mail.kde.org wrote:
> Subject: Re: [Uml-devel] Bug fix patch: xmlschemawriter
>
> On Thu, 13 Mar 2003, Brian Thomas wrote:
> >       I found some bugs in the xmlschema writer code. This patch fixes
> > the following problems:
>
> I've commited the patch.
>
> >          - important code opening the schema document didnt make it
> > into CVS (somehow corrupted)
> >           now back in.
>
> I changed this code to just use the header file, since that's what it's
> for.

	Jonathan,

	I guess I dont understand your point here. Can you explain? As I
	stated earlier its simply not valid to create a schema without the
	opening xml processing instruction OR having the root node
	"<schema>". There is no such thing as a separate header file for
	XML schema either, and, to be valid, the header MUST follow the xml
	processing instruction.

	I've prepared a patch to put this critical code *back* in the
	xmlschemawriter. Please update CVS with this patch unless you can
	provide me with the critical argument about xml schema that I seem
	to have missed.

						=b.t.

--

This will be a memorable month -- no matter how hard you try to forget it.