[Uml-devel] Various responses to various things ....

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Mar 16 13:12:14 UTC 2003

On 16 Mar 2003, Stephen Torri wrote:

> > -class member variables should have a Hungarian style m_ infront of them
>
> Why?

Well I find it quite handy to know at a glace if it's a local variable or
a member one, especially in code that I'm not familiar with.  I suppose
methods shouldn't be so big that it becomes an issue but in reality they
are.  Why not?

> > -Most important of all, use normal English (or possibly Scots), none of
> > this Americanizationed nonsence :)
>
> What is wrong with this American English? It not like we in to
> initialize the world so that we are the center of it.

Ach awa an buil yer heid in a tatty can or haud yer wheesht :)

Jonathan