[Uml-devel] I'd like to hack on cppcodegenerator

Tsuraan grovenjl at rose-hulman.edu
Sat Mar 15 05:35:19 UTC 2003

> 	- set up sensible defaults for "string" and "vector" attributes (I'll set
> 	    them to "QString" and "QPtrList", but the code should be such that
> 	    you can easily change it to something else)

I'd really be much happier if string and vector just remained std::string and
std::vector.  It's much more portable, and as Jonathan said, there could be a
special Qt code exporter that does those things.

In my case, at least, I have never written a Qt program; most of my stuff is
console based, and pretty simplistic at that.  I doubt that I speak for any
majority of people in that regard, but I don't think binding Umbrello to Qt
for output code is a good idea.

--jay