[Uml-devel] kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/diagram

Luis De la Parra Blum lparrab at gmx.net
Thu Mar 13 14:29:05 UTC 2003

On Thursday 13 March 2003 23:17, Dirk Mueller wrote:

> It did not compile before.

komisch...
well... if that's needed to make it compile, so be it.
but it'd be nice if you could give some info about your system/compiler. like
I said, I had no problems here on a SuSE8.0 / KDE3.1 / gcc 2.95.3
some people using gcc 3.2 (?) had problems related to namespaces and forward
declarations, but that had been solved and there were no other problems (as
far as I know)

anyways.... I 'm still holding pointers to the class information in a map for
the DiagramView.  is that compiling for you?

saludos,
Luis